Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jordan ~ high school senior ~

Now here's a bright, shining star. This young woman impressed me so much. A high school senior who is aspiring to become a nurse. Her favorite subject in school is science, and she's a softball champ with a gift for sliding and playing team catcher! Wow! Watch out world; this lady knows what she wants and goes for it!

Here are some of my favorite images from our session together at one of my alma maters and a possible beginning for Jordan's college career - Reading Area Community College 

















love this one of Jordan and her adoring mom :)






It was such a pleasure meeting you, Jordan, and your mom and Barb, too! Thank you for allowing me the privilege to document a special time in your life. You may not know it now, but your high school senior year will be one that you'll remember for the rest of your life. So, make it great!! I know you are ;)
Best wishes to you in your chosen career of nursing. Work hard, and always do your best. You'll continue to shine that bright personality of yours. 

All the best, 
always,
Barb 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 3 Girls Photography Blog Archive