Thursday, December 8, 2011

Giggle

My year is complete now. Do you remember my One Word for 2011 blog post back in January? I know it's been a while. I explained how I was looking over my goals, intentions, hopes for the new year and I decided to sum it up with one word. My one word was heart. I then asked you, my readers and loving supporters to do the same. I also asked you to share your one word in the comments section of the blog to be entered into a drawing for a free session with me. The response was tremendous!! That was a definite favorite project/giveaway for the year, if I do say so myself. On Valentine's Day I had my 2nd daughter draw one of the "one word" names from a hat, and, well, she pulled "Giggle!" The winner was announced on the "Flowers for YOU" blog posted the same day. Since that day, I had been patiently waiting to have the opportunity to fulfill our session together. The time has finally come around, and here are some of my most favorite giggly images to share with you. . .  

   
























Here's a refresher of your one word for 2011:
"My word is "giggle." To me, a giggle is an eruption of happiness and glee, which are things that the world definitely could use! Having 2 little girls, I get to hear giggles all the time and they never fail to make me smile. They're infectious and indications of good. How many times has somebody not felt well or been very sad and you've worked your best to make them happy, even for a moment? When they giggle, you know you've won. With all the craziness and upheaval in the world, I think that every moment of joy should be seized and held for as long as possible and the eruptions of happiness that are giggles are a great start.
FYI- as I typed this, my girls both started giggling about a puppy in a show, first one and then the other. Best sounds in the world <3"

What do you think, friends? Can you see why Stacy chose her one word?! Yes, me too! :)

Thank you again, my friends for making this happen. Your girls bring great joy and fill hearts with giggles and happiness. They have such trusting, loving spirits. I loved receiving hugs from them! I will treasure these memories of our time together with warm affection. I can't help but smile every time I view these!! I hope you will smile every time you see them too!  

With gratitude and giggles, 
Barb

;) 


P.s. I'd be grateful if my regular readers/viewers would follow my blog posts by email. Simply fill in your email address below in the "Subscribe by Email." Feedburner will then ask you to verify your email, and "Voila!" you are all set to hear from me more often! :) Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Barb! We love our little girls and both Grant and I really enjoyed our session, even if it did take forever for us to come together :P

    ReplyDelete

My 3 Girls Photography Blog Archive