Friday, December 23, 2011

Anonymous Blessing

"We believe in Christmas." 

That's how the card is signed.




We received a tremendous gift of generosity and kindness today. A gift that brought me to tears. An unexpected blessing. No return address. No signature identifying the sender. A beautiful Christmas card with a beautiful message of love, and a $50 gift card.







"My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior." ~ Luke 1:46-47

To say that I am overwhelmed by this gift is an understatement. If our anonymous friend is reading this, please know that you have touched my heart deeply. I pray that you have a wondrous Christmas and receive the joy of our Lord's birth with a childish delight.

Thank you, friends.

Merry Christmas to one and all.
May God bless us all.

I believe.

Barb


P.s. Here is an update on the sacred travelers journey to Bethlehem. They are just about to reach the city and will be looking for a room at an Inn. 

1 comment:

  1. O Barb... that is truly wonderful... "The Lord works in Mysterious ways" is an understatement......

    ReplyDelete

My 3 Girls Photography Blog Archive