Thursday, December 15, 2011

~*~ 6 Birthdays! ~*~

My 2nd daughter turned 6 today!!!!!! We had a small birthday celebration last weekend for her, which included a couple of her Montessori classmates and "Busy Bee" friends, too! There was much fun to be had by all! 

Here is the birthday gang just before playing Pin the Nose on Rudolph ... 











Hey! No peeking!!








Thank goodness I had my mom-friends helping me with this part of the party!! Sometimes I get visions of grandeur, and foresee the future brightly, in perfect working order. This was one of those times! And just like a vision of grandeur is usually deceiving in some or most aspects, this time was no exception . . . Oh well, the kids didn't seem to notice one bit. Many thanks to my friends and husband for being so gracious and calm about the mess that followed :) 
This was one experience I believe we will all be laughing about for a long time! ;)  





After cleaning up the mounds of sugary confections from the floor, tables and children, it was time to sing and have cake!


Alanna sat with her big sister, Chelsea for the melodious, wish filled occasion . . .




Let's open PRESENTS!!! 









This was a special S.W.A.K card from Alanna's Grandma in Nashville, TN!!

Alanna is returning your kiss, Granma Deb! She blew one back to you! xox!



What a fun birthday for Alanna and her friends! 
Thanks to our friends for making Alanna's celebration extra great!! She will always remember these special times with you. I am grateful to you. 

Happy 6th birthday to Alanna!!!
and many, many more!!!

Love you forever,
your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 3 Girls Photography Blog Archive