Saturday, December 3, 2011

My NEW Look!

OH, MY Goodness!! I couldn't wait to share my NEW logo with you!! A good friend, whom I've known "forever," and fellow artist
Leroy Woodward created it for me! Check out "Woody's" artwork when you get a chance. He's filled with unending, amazing talents. Someday I hope to afford one of his original paintings. Still saving my pennies ;) 

Let me know what you think of my NEW logo!!








For more information and to view images of Leroy's artwork, please visit his website:  www.lwoodward.weebly.com/



Thank you, Woody! You continue to amaze and inspire me, my dear friend! 
I owe you many more dinners ;) Love you! 

Peace on, friends,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I think I liked the old logo better. This new one just doesn't appeal to me as much because it looks more digital and less alive.
    I do however like the vines w/ leaves at the top, just not so much the new moth logo.

    ReplyDelete

My 3 Girls Photography Blog Archive