Sunday, December 4, 2011

Number 37 and counting!

Happy 37th Anniversary to my parents, Jim & Trudy. :) 

My family and I were graciously invited to help them celebrate their special day with an Italian dinner at a local Elverson, PA establishment, Giovanni's Restaurant. This restaurant has much history as it was Elverson's first post office. The sign you see hanging on the wall is an original. My parents are terrific history buffs, so I felt this photo would be fitting for them and their love of their adopted home town. 






Thank you, Mom and Dad for inviting us to celebrate your 37th married year!
Here's to many more happy, healthy years together!! 
We love you both dearly. 

oxo,
Barb 

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, thank you so much honey for posting these pictures which are really great!!! Thank you for helping to make our celebration soooo special and sharing a very special day with us!!! You are the best in every way and we are so very blessed to call you "daughter"!!! We love you dearly always....Mom & Dad xox <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo's of Wonderful People......... Love you guys so very much........

    ReplyDelete

My 3 Girls Photography Blog Archive