Sunday, March 27, 2016

Rejoice!!



“Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.” – Clarence W. Hall


"Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young-- a place near your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God." {Psalm 84:3}


I have a gift to offer you.  Each of the images shown here may be downloaded (or copied and pasted, dragged and dropped) and used as a background image on your device or desktop.  Please feel welcome to enjoy!  Happy Easter to you!!  :)

We are all singing joyful Hallelujahs today, my friends!  Easter is a favorite religious holiday, significant in so many ways for me.  I was baptized on an Easter Sunday - a second time.  It's a day full of beauty, light and reflection.  I love my traditional 3 mile walk among the quiet roads at sunrise, listening for birdsong to wake and fill the air, to feel refreshed and anew.  This is the day that the Lord, our God, has made.  Let us rejoice and be glad!!!  

Happy Easter to you and yours!  
Peace be with you.  




All content unless otherwise cited (c) My 3 Girls Photography 2010 - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment