Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Weekend Recap

It's late on Easter Monday.  The girls are nestled snug in their beds as the wind outside whips and whistles.  The house is mostly organized and cleaned and we're preparing to head back to school tomorrow after having our spring break.  I had a full week off, but the girls had just 5 days, however, we made the most of it!  

I found time to reconnect with my preciously dear friend, Kristan, over lunch (which could have easily turned into dinner too :);  shot a couple head shots for a loyal client-friend;  worked on my new website and blog (so excited to share with you all - hopefully soon);  cleaned up some of the garden beds;  and got caught up on a class I'm taking called Brave Blogging with Andrea Scher and new friends.  Have y'all noticed me blogging more lately?!  Ha!  Yep.  It's all their fault and the inspiration they have provided!  If you are a blogger and need a jumpstart on your own blog or think about beginning one, I suggest you catch Andrea's class the next time around - I just may keep going back!  :) 

I could overload the blog with images I created this week.  It feels good to have a break from teaching and pull out my handy little sidekick more often.  So, I will share Easter weekend images instead of the full week.  We made it over to our local orchard {Weaver's Orchard} for their Easter fun and egg hunt.  My good friend, Denean and her girls joined us!  Afterwards, we hung out at our home and dyed/decorated eggs.  Thanks girls for all the fun! 

Easter Sunday was spent with family.  What a crew we are!  I did manage to get some video and will upload and share.  For now, I have a few highlights to offer from our wonderful day together.  My family is passionate about many things - especially having a great time in one another's company!  They continuously amaze me how they rally around one another in order to choose love.  I love their fierceness and their joy and their humor.  They are mine - I will keep them. ;)    















Getting some silly selfies out of our system (but mostly just entertaining ourselves) on the ride to Aunt Ellen and Uncle Chet's.  









Photo op with my cousin, Stephani, and our beloved MomMom (soon ready to celebrate her 94th!).  She's an incredible strength and love for our family.  
Thanks, Joe for taking this one for us!!




And with that, we are back to school, and our regular routine.  Many overflowing thanks to my dear friends for sharing in memorable times together; for sharing your heart with me; for your kindred souls.  And mucho gratitude to my family for your love, light, honesty and devotion, and special tokens of luck -- You all shine and I love you.    


All content unless otherwise cited (c) My 3 Girls Photography 2010 - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment