Friday, August 9, 2013

Professional Head Shots | Business Mini-Photo Sessions Now Available

Have you thought to yourself lately, "I wish I could find some time to get professional head shots done!"?!!  Are you tired of your outdated LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Twitter photo icon - or anywhere else you may have business/personal online connections?  Do you and your colleagues find yourselves in need of updated photos for your website, possibly?  If you are nodding in agreement to any of these situations, have I got just what you have been looking for!  A Business Mini-Session Offer specifically for your professional head shot needs.  Don't thank me just yet.  ;-)  There's more!!!  I will be donating 10% of the profits made from this special offer to a just and worthy cause - The Greater Berks Food Bank.  I am grateful for the chance to be able to help not only our friends in business, but also our local friends in need of proper nutrition too. :) 

Please refer to the graphic below for further details on this offer and then contact me today to talk about setting up your personal head shot mini-photo session:  my3girlsphotography@gmail.com  

Thank you ever so much, my friends!! 



To find out more about the Greater Berks Food Bank, please watch this short video:



No comments:

Post a Comment