Monday, August 12, 2013

September is FAMILY Photography Month at My 3 Girls Photography | Special Limited Offer


Calling all families interested in having your very own personal portrait session with me this September!  This offer has been created just for YOU!!  Think about updating your family's photo wall with beautiful, natural light portraits;  creating timeless memories;  having fun together;  utilizing your high-res images for Birthday or Holiday cards;  creating calendar gifts or scrapbooking your portraits;  photo books and albums;  sharing your family's achievements and growth;  AND help a local charitable establishment - the Greater Berks Food Bank - at the same time.  10% of all photography profits generated by My 3 Girls Photography this fall will be donated to the Greater Berks Food Bank, a growing community cornerstone to aid and assist our local friends in need of proper nutrition.  Charitable causes are one of my principle foundations in business.  Philanthropic endeavors suit me well and just like great big bear hugs from my girls, these things fill me up with happiness and good old fashioned purpose.  I am a strong believer in community and in the idea that we make a difference by working together for the greater good.  I hope you would agree, and then contact me to schedule your family's session!  Please do not delay as these sessions do tend to fill up quickly.  Thank you!! 

I look forward to your smiles and our time together, my friends!!  Cheers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment