Wednesday, August 14, 2013

sneak peek | High School Senior

I could not wait to share these with you.  I had such a nice evening with you all.  Thank you for obliging my bad jokes and silly sense of humor "R"!  You have so much potential about you - I hope you know that.  I am very happy for you and for the wonderful opportunities at your feet.  Take my advice - take 'em and run!!  Just do it, my friend.  Go for the gusto!  And the same goes for your lovely girlfriend!  Thanks, as well, to "C" for coming along and for your smile!!  Such a very exciting time in your lives.  I will be cheering you on.  Focus on your dreams, work really hard, and enjoy this next phase in your lives.  Yes, you will hit bumps and detours on your journey, but you will get through - and always for the better.  Trust the path.. (and work really hard) ;) 

Best wishes to you all.  I am very honored to have met your acquaintance.  You all enrich me - I hope you know that.  :)  Smile, my friends!!  And please enjoy a little preview of what's to come … yay!! 

I must send a big shout out of appreciation to my friend, Marc for loaning me his way cool Rokinon 8mm fisheye lens ( see image #5 )!  We had fun playing with it. Thank you! :)






Thank you again, friends for your wonderful smiles and warm friendship. :)




images are copyrighted by law;  images may not be duplicated without consent, and are the property of Barbara Liszcz of © My 3 Girls Photography.  thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment