Tuesday, July 30, 2013

At Home with My 3 Girls

I had a very special treat this morning.  I had the great honor of photographing all 3 of my girls at home.  We don't get to spend very much time with my first born daughter these days, as she is working full time in Corning, NY this summer and preparing for a new semester this fall at Mansfield University of Pennsylvania.  When my young girls awoke this morning to find their big sister home there were shrieks of joy!!  I took full advantage of this opportunity, the beautiful weather, the blooming flowers and asked them, "how about we take some pictures?!" 

My mind also wanders to the fact that we have an anniversary at our home.  The date forever etched in my memory with great pride, enthusiasm, and nostalgia.  It was Friday, July 30, 1999 when my husband and I became homeowners for the first time!  I look back over these past 14 years with complete amazement at the amount of blood, sweat and tears we have invested in our home, in our family and in establishing roots for ourselves.  What better way to celebrate our home and our girls than by having a little personal photographing time with my beauties?!  I'm a proud momma.  Yes, indeed.  And I love our home that we have made.   


Here's wishing you a day of wonderful reflection, as well.  Thank you for stopping by and viewing my beauties.  


P.s.  All shots were created with a 30mm macro f/2.8 lens, Sony a99 dSLR, and natural sunlight in and around our yard (with very little post processing). 

P.s.s. Please be sure to subscribe via email to receive all of my published blog postings.  I  do appreciate staying in touch with you!! Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment