Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cute Little Lemon Face

Someone from one of the photography groups (I can't for the life of me remember which one, or who it was!) that I belong to on Facebook posted a link of photos of babies and toddlers taking their first taste of a lemon.  I had a big smile on my face as I viewed those photos - thank you to the person that shared them and to the photographers that created them.  You may view the photos by clicking >here<.  I knew I wanted to try this also.  So, when my friends and I got together for their beautiful baby girl's 6 month photos I just had to ask them if it would be okay to try this idea!  They said "Sure!"  Yay!!  I had so much fun with their darling baby girl and her adventurous spirit this morning.  

Thank you my friends so much for sharing your precious baby with me and my lens.  She's a doll and you are doing such a great job with her.  I wish you all the best - always.  And know that I love you.

Take a look at these and just try NOT to smile while doing so!!  Double dare you!!  ;)-  

a quick note:  in image #6 - her Daddy was holding the lemon up in front of her - as you'll notice she didn't shrug it off… ;) 
  


Thank you again!  I hope you enjoyed and lost on my dare!!  ;) 


images are copyrighted by law;  images may not be duplicated without consent, and are the property of Barbara Liszcz of © My 3 Girls Photography.  thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment