Monday, August 26, 2013

The Start of Something Good

There were no tears this time.  There was a sense of eagerness to get started.  There were hugs - lots of hugs.  There were special chocolate chip muffins with fresh strawberries for breakfast.  There wasn't much sleep last night.  There were traditions fulfilled.  There were wildflowers and apples.  There were big bright smiles.  There were new shoes, clothes, backpack and a hair cut, too.   There was a lunch packed with surprises.  And so begins another school year.  Second grade for Alanna.  Starting off with plenty of positive thoughts, goals and plans for a successful year of fun learning and new friends!  

Wishing everyone a very successful, fun, interesting, adventurous year of learning!  Here we go!!  The start of something good… :)











please note:  images are copyrighted by law;  images may not be duplicated without consent, and are the property of Barbara Liszcz of © 2013 My 3 Girls Photography.  thank you.

4 comments:

  1. This is great! I can't believe how fast they're both growing up. The fourth photo is my favorite. I miss you all so much and think of you always. Love the new sneaks, Alanna!! I hope you had a wonderful first day. Kick butt, girl. <3 I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Love that girls spunk!! Cheers to a great year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! She looks so grown up, and so happy!! How was the first day? And I'm with Chelsea, love the sneaks, and the hat, too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely loved all of your comments. thank you!! She did!! She had a great day!! I am thinking of you all and wishing you a great year, too, my dears.. :) and I agree, I like her "wild" shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete