Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Newborn Baby ~ Is there anything sweeter in this world?

I promised you more of this newborn baby boy, and here he is! 

Welcome to the world, little one. . .




His Papa and his Granddaddy played baseball, one went through college on a scholarship and the other was a professional ball player for the Dodgers! 
Hmm, do you think this little guy will play baseball too?! ;)




And would you look at this! He's already a huge Steelers fan! Go team!





I love this tender family moment, right here.
It doesn't get much better.




Congratulations to the "D" family!!!

I thank you for the wonderful morning we spent together, photographing, and getting to know each other. It was a complete honor for me. I will treasure these images always. Give your precious baby boy hugs and kisses for me! :) 
With loving friendship,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment