Saturday, October 1, 2011

For the Love of Claire

I have had the joy of photographing the first year of Claire's life. Repeatedly, she's been a happy little camper for my lens. Each time her Mom has asked me to take on this meritorious "task," I can't help but be eager to capture this sweetheart ~ yet again! The lucky photographer, that's me! Hey; that would make a great book title, don't you think?!

So, here we are, about to walk down memory lane together. Won't you join me?

Do you remember this one? 


 and these?








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And, now, here she is at 1 year . . .















Ever so grateful for another chance to photograph this lovely little girl. Thank you Katie & John. I am continuously blessed by your friendship, and for the opportunities to be your photographer. Your Claire is growing beautifully. She's a pleasure to know and love. 

With gratitude, love and friendship,
always,
Barb

P.s. No pumpkins or mums were harmed in the making of these photographs ;} A generous thank you to Yocum Brothers Nursery
 

1 comment:

  1. her eyes are mesmerizing. you've captured her perfectly.

    ReplyDelete