Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mini-Session Super Sale ~ Just for you!


Fall is in the air! Thoughts of nature's true colors ready for astounding shows for the would be admirer. Walks in the woods; bonfires; Halloween; hot-mulled cider; warm woolen sweaters and cozy hats. 
These are a few of my favorite things. . .    


. . . and autumn is a great time of year to photograph YOU and your loved ones! 
So, here's my invitation designed just for you.

Photography, mini-session style { 25 - 30 minutes capturing little people and big people enjoying nature's splendor }; The results = 12 to 15 of your best images edited for maximum artistic beauty with loving care by yours truly and uploaded within 5 to 7 days to a password-only accessible gallery at SmugMug where you may purchase your prints, cards, and merchandise.
(no minimum purchase) 


 Prices on holiday greeting cards are as follows:
Box of 20 = $30
Box of 50 = $45
Box of 100 = $75
and
Packages of prints begin at $45

My regularly priced mini-session rate is $55
But, I am offering a special price of $35 for this super sale!  



WE NEED TO FILL ALL THE ALLOTTED TIMES!! PASS IT ON!! GET THE WORD OUT TO YOUR 
FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

DATES AND TIMES, as follows:

Saturday, Oct 22 Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site in Elverson, PA                  
3 : 30 pm
4 : 10 pm
5 : 00 pm

Sunday, Oct. 23 Reading Public Museum in West Reading, PA 
11 : 00 am *reserved
11 : 30 am *reserved
12:15 pm *reserved
2 : 30 pm
3 : 30 pm
4 : 15 pm

Don't delay! Please take advantage of this wonderful sale I am offering ~ just for you! :)
Please message me with interest and to secure your desired time and date at my3girlsphotography@gmail.com
or call me, 610.856.1783

I'm so happy to offer this super sale to you, my friends! You have blessed me in many ways, and now I'm paying it forward!! :) Put my talents and lens to work!!


I look forward to hearing from you, and to photograph YOU, too!! :)



With gratitude,
Barb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment