Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fun and Games

I am so fortunate to do what I do. Have I told you lately how much fun I am having?! Oh, I have?! Sorry to keep repeating myself, but I do love my work! Now, hear this ~ it's not all fun and games, even though it looks like it! There's much that goes on behind the scenes:  the hours of editing, the deadlines (I need deadlines!), the attention to detail (I am a wee bit neurotic about that), the bookkeeping of records, the communications, the thank you notes (yes, I am anal about that too! and I have my grandmother to thank for it ;) But overall, this is a great love of mine... I sure hope it shows! 

This is it, baby!    


I had the privilege of photographing this lovely family last weekend at Gring's Mill Recreation Area as part of a mini-session. I had so much fun, and I think they did too! 






I'll let you be the judge.


All the best, 
always,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment