Friday, October 28, 2011

Annabelle

For me, a large part of what I do as a photographer is relationship based. As I grow, learning more about myself as a photographer, and increase my confidence along the way, I have come to realize that I enjoy building relationships with my client-friends. I not only enjoy these relationships with my "subjects," I feel it's an important part of what I do (quite possibly the most important part!). If I bring forth a happy, confident, spontaneous, interested attitude then my friendly subjects sense it, feel more relaxed, and find themselves enjoying our time together. At least that is what I hope for, and aim to accomplish with each and every photo shoot. Not only is fun a must, but trust must be earned at each stage of the process! :) 

Speaking of fun - it's wonderful to watch babies grow and develop their personalities. I have had the privilege of photographing this sweet baby girl at different times throughout her 1st year of life, and even when she was just a baby bump in her mommy's tummy ;)!  


 ~ Without further ado ~ 
please enjoy some photos from this mini-session 
 with the ever sweetness of Annabelle and her mommy, too. :) 
     









Here's wishing Annabelle a very Happy 1st Birthday!!
So many firsts this past year, and many more to come!! 
Thank you, Angie for another terrific time photographing your beautiful Annabelle. I am indeed very blessed. :)

With friendship, gratitude and love,
Barb



No comments:

Post a Comment