Friday, November 5, 2010

Bridges of Family

Being a photographer allows me a unique perspective of how to connect with others. I am finding that there are many levels to this new relationship. I have to be willing to read body language cues, comfort levels, humor, temperaments; all in the spirit of attempting to get a real sense of this person in front of my lens. What I find most interesting are the great relationships that are formed right before my very eyes. I can see why photographers fall in love with this "hobby!" ;}

Speaking of new relationships. I'd like you to meet some really super people. We spent a cloudy, overcast afternoon at the Reading Public Museum last weekend. Even though the weather was somewhat dreary and chilly for us, we managed to keep each other in warm company, with smiles a plenty!

Here's a shot of the whole crew together ...







We all couldn't help but swoon over this precious little one ...
such a sweetie ... I was hooked at first glance ;}


Thank you friends for such a memorable time. You all were so patient with me,
dealt with my corny jokes and even gave me a "funny face" picture!
You guys are so fun! I am very grateful to you.
Your shining smiles will stay with me forever.
With love, always,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment