Monday, November 8, 2010

O, Christmas Tree, O, Christmas Tree ...

A Special Invitation for you! With love, from me

YOU’RE INVITED to start off the Holiday season with TWO great offers!

First offerBook a mini photo session
(30 minutes or less; roughly 15 personally edited photos to be viewed/purchased on my SmugMug gallery)
with me at www.yocumbrothersnursery.com
Yocum’s Christmas Tree Farm while you wander their sprawling acres, choosing your special tree {Douglas fir, Concolor Fir, White Pine, Blue Spruce} to be freshly cut for you.
All trees, all sizes are $20.
You pick, they’ll cut.Hot chocolate, hot dogs and fresh cut wreaths also available!
I’ll capture your family together enjoying the fresh air,
filled with the pungent fragrance of Evergreen all around. Let me photograph you and your family taking part in the timeless tradition of hunting and gathering the perfect fresh-cut Christmas tree, representing home and hearth and happiness.
{Santa hats not included ;}

My special mini-session is only $75!
Sessions begin Saturday, November 27 and run every Saturday and Sunday throughout the month of December {excluding Dec 12}, ending Dec. 19.
Contact me today to schedule your mini-session now!

Second Offer Order your Holiday greeting cards through my professional gallery at SmugMug and I will donate 30% of all my profits to UNICEF www.unicef.org/
The United Nations world charitable organization that advocates, educates, and cares for children of all nations, promoting the advancement for the cause of humanity.
“UNICEF is the driving force that helps build a world where the rights of every child are realized.”
I hope you’ll take advantage of my special offers!
‘Tis the season to be merry!

Happiness to you, my friends,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment