Thursday, November 18, 2010

Full Circle

Life has given me a distinct honor. I remember when this young lady was born, and now she is a mama! On occasion, I even babysat her when I was a teenager and she was just a toddler. And here she is - all grown up, Master's degree, married, and motherhood. Wow! {Not that I am getting any older, or anything ;} So, when she contacted me to photograph her pregnant belly, I was overjoyed! This little lady is one of the sweetest souls I have ever known. I count this experience a unique blessing among blessings in my life.


At the time of our session, she was 38 weeks along in her pregnancy. Now.., I hope it wasn't the amount of walking we did, the poses, the stretches, the photo shoot in general that spurred baby to come along two days later, but that's what she did! Whew! Just in time! I am grateful that newborn baby girl, A.R., at least waited for us to have the opportunity to capture her mama's beautiful belly before bounding into the world! So, thank you, A.R.!

this was the 1st shot of bare belly

a little friend who stopped by ...






I love these glowing faces...


Hey, Nanny & Poppop joined in the fun too!



Oh, my gosh you are parents now... ! It's not sinking in yet.
Give me some time for the reality of this to absorb.
I had such a wonderful time with you. Your energy shines!
All my love,
always,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment