Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cameras, dogs and Halloween?!

Sounds sort of tricky, doesn't it? The thought of cameras, dogs and Halloween in the same sentence doesn't exactly mix, does it? At least it sounds peculiar to me. But it couldn't be further from the truth! I met this lovely couple on Halloween to have a photo shoot together, using my camera {and the illustrious 50mm lens} while I got to know them and their sweet dog. I won't tell you where we met, rather, I'd like for you to guess! I couldn't get over all the photographers and dogs that were also enjoying this fall afternoon at our "secret" location. Look for clues. Please leave a comment on my blog with your guess! I'm not "tricking" you, but I will count your comment as a "treat!" Come on, don't spoil the fun! :}


And, I'd just like to say that spending an hour with this couple and their canine was sincerely both an honor and a treat! Such a handsome looking pair, fun, and incredibly photogenic! Take a peek at them and let me know what you think...
peek-a-boo...





reflecting on each other...

what a good dog he is... :)


Oh, no! This one is sure to give our location away!


and this one too!
{I gave this a paint daub effect ... what do you think?}


Have you guessed yet?
Be sure to leave a comment below!
Thank you, my new friends, for a delightful Halloween afternoon.
I am grateful to know you, and your sweet puppy.
Give him a scratch behind the ears for me!
It's my wish that you will treasure your photos always. I certainly will!
Truly yours,
with friendship, always,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment