Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kendra + Toby's Wedding Day

I remember the day I married my husband 15 years ago.  Saying our vows that we wrote ourselves to one another in a church filled with loving family & friends.  It was, without a doubt, one of the very best days of my life.  We took a chance on love, on family, on commitment, on each other and the guiding forces that brought us together.  It was a magical day.  

One such individual, a dear friend of mine was sitting in that church on that cold, winter day witnessing our union.  A friend that I've known for a good long time.  When she contacted me this past spring to see if I would photograph her wedding day, well, let's just say that I was completely honored and thoroughly excited for her and her long-time partner to be tying the knot.  :) We found time to get together so that I could photograph them as an "engaged couple."  Photographing friends is always such a great time together, and if you'd like to see some of the photos from that May day, please click >here<    

Kendra & Toby's special day arrived, and I was filled with nerves for them and for me, too.  Thank goodness I had another long-time, dear friend of mine (who was also a witness at my wedding!) to assist me as my 2nd shooter - Thank you, Anj!  She was amazing and did an awesome job for me, and the happy couple, too.  :)  Kendra & Toby's wedding day was another magical day for me, and one in which I will never forget.  Thank you again, my dear friends for honoring me with the job of witnessing your day while documenting it with my lens.  I loved every moment!  My wish for you, Kendra & Toby, is that your marriage will know loving balance, that each of you will nourish your own interests as individuals, and encourage one another's as you grow as a couple.  I wish you to know the promise of many days together, and not only just a long, happy marriage, but one filled with laughter.  Keep making one another smile, and those home fires burning.  I wish for you hopeful years ahead, strong faith, and enduring love.  All my best wishes to you both! 

Please enjoy these photos from a full day of fun and loving moments.  And join me in congratulating Kendra & Toby on their happy union!  Congratulations, friends!!! 








With love, light, and the best of wishes for you, 
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Barb, this is fabulous as always! Thank you for all that you did and for capturing all the great moments with your lens (you & Andrea!), you did a fantastic job. The pictures really take me back to that day and I can FEEL all the wonderful energy again just looking at the pictures :)
    Much love~
    Kendra & Toby

    ReplyDelete