Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sneak Peek | Family Mini-Portrait Session

Sometimes the best of plans have a way of being altered and made even better.  I love when that happens to me.  So unexpected, so wonderful.  I haven't spent much time with this family you are about to see, and we have only gotten to know one another through Facebook interactions and mutual Pinterest interests, also.  But, for me, hanging out with these lovely ladies was like revisiting a good book - familiar, friendly, at home.  I couldn't wait to share a few sneak peeks from our Holiday Mini-Photo Session together!  Thank you so very much 'T' and 'N'; you were most hospitable, fun and the new enclosed porch was just perfect for our photos together!!  Please enjoy a few from our time together… :) 




Thank you again, my friends.  I do hope you will love your photos for many years to come!  Happiest, Merry Christmas to you and yours!!  :) 

With warm appreciation and friendship,
Barb

P.s. There's still time for local friends to have your Holiday photos created.  Please click >>HERE<< for details regarding Holiday Mini-Portrait Photo Sessions before Dec 22.  Thanks kindly!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment