Sunday, November 20, 2011

toddler time in the park

Meeting this little guy was such a joy for me! He was very interested in exploring and not so much in being photographed. I had been forewarned that he may not be the easiest person to cooperate for some photos, and to be prepared for anything. Well, I believe these small challenges in life are worth the effort! 
So, please let me know what you think. 
How did he do?














I hear he took a great nap afterwards! ;) 


Thank you new friends for allowing me the privilege and the fun challenge of photographing you both. I enjoyed our time together, a great deal. 

Happiness always,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Ha! When I started looking through these, I was like, man that kid is familiar! I should have known that Ang is sharing you!

    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete