Monday, November 21, 2011

Bridges and Family

I am getting caught up on my blog posts, finally. The past few weeks have been BUSY for me! :)) Whoop!! 
I'm happy to have all these wonderful opportunities to photograph friends and some family, too. 

Speaking of photographing family, here are a few of mine! 

Though we are related by marriage, these folks are the kind of people you automatically feel that you've known your entire life. 

I wonder if they remember the first time I met them. I sure do! My boyfriend at the time (now husband) took me to a Halloween costume party. I was dressed as an American Indian, and my crazy date was dressed as a nerdy, mismatched, goofus of sorts 
(and yes, I still ended up marrying him!). What a pair we were! And talk about nervous to meet his family! You betcha! 

My cousins through marriage, have been married for 33 years! Last month I was able to photograph them together as a couple, 
as well as, with their beautiful daughters. 
They are wonderful, generous people and I'm proud to know them all. :)

Here are a few of my favorite moments from our session together. . . 











Thank you, family, for a great time together photographing, laughing, telling stories (I still need to see that spooky picture you were telling me about!), and for putting your trust in me. I am grateful to you. 

Wishing you many more happy years together!! 

With love and gratitude,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment