Saturday, November 26, 2011

at home for Thanksgiving

I have to say that Thanksgiving is a favorite of mine. 
Family and friends gather together, pray and offer thanks to God, contribute glorious food (including pie - thanks, Dad ;), and the fellowship that we experience is the greatest gift we give to one another. 
It doesn't get much better than that!

We hosted Thanksgiving this year at our home. In between all the preparations, and making sure everyone was comfortable, I was able to take just a few shots. I missed my bro-in-law though (sorry, Brian!). 











I hope your Thanksgiving was abundant, special, and filled with all your favorite side dishes and desserts, too!! ;)

I am thankful for you, my friends. You make life extra sweet.

With glorious gratitude,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment