Saturday, November 26, 2011

and baby makes … life complete

There's just something so very dear and special to me when I do newborn, or newly born babies' photo shoots. For anyone who has experienced this part of life, you know what an amazing gift it is to give life to a child. Nothing can compare. So, when I am asked to visit a client-friends' home to photograph their new addition, I am completely, utterly honored. This provides an intimate chance to capture the first days of their new family life together. Here are some very favorite images of mine to share with you. 



























Thank you friends for this rare treat to spend a morning with you and your new baby boy. I am very happy for you and wish you many blessings as you embark on parenthood. It's not always easy, but it certainly makes life interesting and fulfilling. 

Hugs and love to you :)
With great appreciation,
Barb


P.s. give Remi pats and rubs for me! What a character he is!! He's a great dog! :) 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, those are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing. I love how you use the dog as a pillow for that beautiful little boy.

    ReplyDelete