Monday, June 20, 2011

Nathan + Valerie = Happily Ever After

shhhh .. can you keep a secret? .. this was my very 1st professional wedding shoot! :}
 nervous? yes. excited? yes. happy with the results? yes. 
Thank goodness this couple wasn't as nervous as I was. They were brilliant! Their special day was marked with beautiful weather, loving family & friends, and a radiance of love that surrounded them. 
Here's a little sneak peek into Nathan & Valerie's wedding day... 




Here's Valerie with her girls getting ready for the big event ...


and Nathan patiently awaits his bride ... 


Here's Mickey playing his accordian for the guests as they arrived, and waited for the ceremony to begin. 
A true gentleman with such a happy soul.


They did it!!! Congratulations!!!


here's a favorite of mine ...


Nathan's parents had joked with me when we first met to discuss the wedding. They said that Valerie would probably be wearing hiking boots under her gown for the wedding, since she is such an avid climber! 

Now, I know what they meant!!  



Both the bride and groom are avid skiers and mountain climbers, as you can tell by these terrific photo collages they made. {and I noticed that someone has an eye for photography too ;}




Here's the ring bearer twirling her way across the dance floor! Such a sweetheart. 

It's Polka time!!!





Nathan & Valerie, I can't thank you enough for this wonderful, special opportunity that you offered me. Not only was I honored to be your photographer, I am honored to have been a part of your momentous day. It's a day that I will never forget, as it's etched upon my memories forever.

I wish you all the best in your married life together. Continue to seek out new challenges, broaden your horizons,
and share your life with openness, truth, and joy.
May love, light and laughter surround all the days of your life.

With sincere appreciation,
Barb


1 comment: