Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beth and Patrick are having a baby!

I was so excited to hear from my "old" friend, Beth! And then to learn that she is married and having a baby!! Yay! We first met while studying at R.A.C.C. in our shared area of interest ~ early childhood education. Beth was always a bright light {and still is}; one of the most positive, up-beat people I have ever met. So, when she asked me to photograph her, her husband, Patrick and her baby belly I was overjoyed!


The Janssen Estate (part of Penn State Berks Campus) features this intriguing, beautiful labyrinth garden. The symbolism was perfect for our shoot. A labyrinth is an example of the many twists and turns we make on our lifelong journey. These 2 souls met on their path, fell in love, committed fully to each other, and now, will very soon have their first child. Isn't life amazing ~ magic and miracles abound all around us! It's a lovely sentiment for a truly special couple. :)



Just love this shot ...




Beth is glowing with pride. She is stunning. 


Oh, and can you guess what gender their baby is?!! ;}


Beth, it was wonderful to see your beautiful face, and be reminded of the times we had together at school.
When I think of you, I always think of your terrific smile!
I am so very happy for you and Pat. You will be wonderful parents ~ already are!
Best wishes always!!

With love and blessings,
Barb



No comments:

Post a Comment