Monday, July 11, 2011

Longwood Spectacular

After my photo session with the Corbett family last Saturday, I had some free time all to myself to explore and play with my lens at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA. I was able to see roughly 15% of this enchanting site ~ Still so much to explore there! I'm ready to go back!! Here are a few of my favorite images ...























Can you see why I'm eager to go back and explore more of this little piece of heaven on earth?! It's magnificent beauty will amaze. Thank you for viewing! :)

Peace,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. I was there just the other day as well--we got annual passes because there is so much to see and so much to photograph!

    Jen
    www.flyawayhomephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are breathtaking Barb. Really really great work with such a wonderful eye for composition.

    Would love to go there someday!

    ReplyDelete