Sunday, October 10, 2010

16 days young

I had the distinct honor of photographing this sweet, newborn baby girl. And what a joy she was. At 16 days young, she stole my heart. Her precious little face, hands, toes, little birthmark on her back, and her strawberry blonde hair. But what struck me the most was the strength I saw in this little bundle's eyes. I'm convinced she's destined for great things. Thank you to her mom and dad for allowing me this wonderful experience. I will treasure these images always. :)










Thank you for viewing, friends.
Your comments are always welcomed, and appreciated.
Bountiful blessings of love and peace are wished for you, little wonder,
little love, little girl.
Love,
Mrs. Liszcz ;)




1 comment:

  1. Barbara! These photos are beautiful, simply beautiful! I love how you captured her innocence; looking at them is very calming.

    Thanks for sharing; keep 'em coming :).

    ReplyDelete