Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stephani -- It's your day!

My cousin, Stephani, is celebrating a birthday today! I decided to pull out some treasured photos taken by our family members from years ago... {Yes, I did this, Steph!} I hope you won't mind that I am highlighting some of our shared times together as young children, but mostly they are of you and your life. Today I honor you, on your birthday. You are like a sister to me. I want you to know how much you are loved. This lady has the best sense of humor. We have always been able to laugh together and share secrets and triumphs too. I am grateful for your honesty, friendship, but most of all, love. I love you, Steph. Have a beautiful birthday! Celebrate life, enjoy simple pleasures, and love fearlessly. Here's to you! Cheers!!!


photo by Barb Liszcz {my 3 girls photography}


photo by Barb Liszcz {my 3 girls photography}

Remembering our canoeing, rafting trips ... so much fun for us.
Our beloved Poppop ...

You and your mommy


in Hawaii ...


You and your daddy

The 3 musketeers :)

this is my favorite ... just look at that beaming smile!


You've come a long way, baby... photo by Barb Liszcz {my 3 girls photography}

Wishing you a day filled with love, laughter and light. So much that it spills over abundantly into your new year. May you find adventure, new beginnings and peace.
I love you, Steph.
All my love,
always,
Barb

photo by Barb Liszcz {my 3 girls photography}

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this brought tears to my eyes! We sure used to have a lot of fun together, the 3 of us muskateers!!
    Happy Birthday Steph!! I love you too! ~~Laura :)

    ReplyDelete