Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Take me out to the Ball Game!

The family and I braved the cold October winds to watch our cousin play baseball. He's quite serious about his sport too! He plays as often, almost year round, as he can. His skills are evident. This boy can play ball! A real natural! :)

what a handsome young man too ...


Play ball!!!

a favorite of mine from the day ...


just look at this confidence ...
and, well, of course, no shoot is complete if I can't get one of these cuties ;)
This was my first official high school sporting photo shoot. Could you tell?
Wishing our handsome young cousin much success in his baseball career.
I have a feeling he'll be playing many more games in his lifetime!
His lesson to all of us - Persevere, do what you love, and the rest comes naturally.
love,
Barb




No comments:

Post a Comment