Saturday, July 27, 2013

August is High School Senior Photography Month | Special Offer Announcement


It's that time again!!  Time to think about a new school year coming up - books, lockers, friends, activities, sports, dances, and many other exciting things for our youth to look forward to!!  In an effort to keep my client-friends swimming along and on top of the "to-do" lists and relentless schedules about to come our way, I've come up with a special offer designed just for high school seniors! 

My availability is limited so please do not delay in contacting me.  If you know someone that may be interested in my special offer, please feel welcome to share the love and spread the word with them.  I would be most grateful to you!!  

As always, I look forward to your smiles! :)  I hope to hear from you soon!!  

Continuous happy blessings are wished for you, always!! 



P.s… if you haven't already done so, please sign up to receive ALL of my blog postings via email subscription below.  But only sign up if you want to receive beautiful photos to gaze upon and to hear from me on a regular basis ;) Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment