Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Rebecca & Glenn ~ Wedding Day!

James Matthew Barrie is quoted as saying, "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves."  This quote rings true for me when it comes to this special, loving couple you are about to see.  Their bright June afternoon wedding turned into a full on rainy, sopping wet day.  That fact, however, did not dampen their spirits or their desire to make this day as sweetly beautiful and memorable as it possibly could be!  I am so honored that I was not only their photographer, but also a witness of their blessed union.   These details are only made more wonderful for me since I consider the bride, whom I've known since she was in grade school, her parents and her siblings close family-friends.  We spent 4 years as neighbors on the same block with children who became the best of friends.  We share many fond memories of our kids in their early years.  I could go on and on, but I want you to view this awesome blog post I put together just for Rebecca ("Becca") & Glenn!! ;) 

I hope you treasure your wedding day memories, Becca & Glenn.  Thank you very much for sharing your day, your smiles, your tears, your hearts with me.  I will forever cherish your day of beauty, laughter and love, and even those raindrops, too.  May you both enjoy a lifetime of happiness together!!  Congratulations, once again!!   

Here begins the day that Rebecca and Glenn became one in Christ, and one with each other… 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


P.s.  Please feel welcome to leave Becca & Glenn a comment of Congratulations.  They will most certainly appreciate it!! :) Thank you!   


Wedding venue:  Wyebrook Missionary Baptist Church, Elverson, PA
Fire Engine Truck transportation courtesy of:  Honey Brook Fire Company #1
Reception venue:  Shady Maple Smorgasbord, East Earl, PA




 images are copyrighted by law;  images may not be duplicated without consent, and are the property of Barbara Liszcz of © My 3 Girls Photography.  thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely a wonderful day... You really captured the Love these two have for each other, and the joy they bring into their own & everyone else's lives...........

    ReplyDelete