Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Corbett Family at Longwood Gardens

I had a very inspiring time at Longwood Gardens last weekend. Not only did I get to explore some of the dreamy gardens, plants, sights and sounds, I was also blessed to photograph the Corbett family. As they were travelling from Maryland, Longwood was the perfect half-way location point to meet and get a bit acquainted. 

This little guy stole the show... 




While going through the images in my "darkroom," I found this gem. Some moments with my clients I am not even remotely aware of until they reveal themselves later.
This is one of them.

 
Here are the newlyweds of the family. :)


And here is more of the 2 year old Master of the family. He's a little heartbreaker! 



Simply put ~ I love seeing joy come shining through on married couples' faces.
This one is no exception. 


This is my favorite group shot.



Thank you, new friends, for this terrific opportunity. I had a nice time getting to know you! And I'm so grateful that we had our session at Longwood ~ a little piece of heaven right here on earth. :)

With warm appreciation,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great. I just ordered a bunch..I was so happy with how they all turned out.. Thank you so much for your hard work..

    ReplyDelete