Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas, baby!

What can I say? I love my work! What better way is there to celebrate a baby's very first Christmas than with photos?! I mean, everything else will more than likely get passed on as hand-me-downs, or end up broken, lost, or salvaged at the local Goodwill. But your baby's 1st Christmas photos will be cherished forever. I feel so honored to do this and that you all put so much trust in me ~ it can overwhelm the photographer's spirit sometimes. { For my fellow portrait photogs out there - you know what I mean, don't you?! } This is the best profession!
I photographed this sweet bundle of love's momma's pregnant belly back in November. And just in the nick of time too because this little angel began her entry into the world the very next day after our session! What a joy this newborn session was for me. You'll see what I mean .. take a look :)
Do I hear you saying, "Awwwwww!!!"(well, I am!)
Doesn't get much cuter than this one either ...Ah, sleep, baby, sleep ...



Here she is all dressed up and ready for her 1st Christmas party!

The most precious, treasured gift under the tree ...


Her mommy is so full of pride and love ...

love the bare toes ... awwww!


Thank you again "A" and "C" for this very special time with your most precious gift from God.
I am forever humbled, and grateful to you.
So much love, joy, hope, (and sense of humor too) are wished for you
as you begin your new adventure as parents.
With a heart full of love for you all,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. These are great, Barb! Little A is getting big quickly <3

    ReplyDelete