Sunday, January 23, 2011

Friends of The Farm

Winter in Pennsylvania poses it's own challenges, especially for us photogs. I find myself thinking, "where will I have my photo shoots?" since I don't have a studio - yet. A more creative venue begs to present itself. And then the "AHA!" moment occurred to me ~ the farm! This is the farm where my husband grew up. It is the pure essence of home. I felt it the instant I walked into my in-love's kitchen. If you've been in their warm, cozy home, you know exactly what I mean.  

My dear friend asked me to photograph her babies, now 4, 2, and 3months. We had the honor of photographing the kids at the family farm, baby lambs and all!!   

(my Alanna got in on the fun too.)
Here she is with her best bud as they patiently wait to hold a lamb...


Hey, Mom, look what I have!
a few days shy of 4 months, here is the little princess ...
(and model of my sister's knitted hats!)

Sweetness through and through...


and the boys ...

such the little heartbreaker...

growing so fast ~ look at this handsome guy :)





That's all folks! Till we meet again!!  

Thank you to my friends for a special afternoon of photographing, catching up
and farm happenings.
It was a complete treat for all of us! 

With love and gratitude,
Always,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics of my three favorite little ones! :) Great job again Barb! -- Rachel G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of prints in this series Barbara, really nice work..

    ReplyDelete