Monday, January 20, 2014

she who seeks inspiration …

Isn't it fun to explore new territories?  I was on a mission this past weekend to properly investigate by lifting each stone, gazing at each piece of art and peering into each window and/or studio door possible of the entire 5-story building known as the Goggle Works: Center for the Arts in downtown Reading.  I found myself having these lovely visions of opening and maintaining a studio space in this building filled with textures of wood, brick, glass, steel, and the wafting aromas of turpentine, paint.  Dancers were stretching, preparing and we could hear music playing on every floor.  I noticed other artists completely filled with artistic expression and it inspired me.  For any of my artist friends - in whatever media you so choose to express with - I would highly recommend visiting your own local arts center or gallery.  You just might find yourself swept up in the inspiration, the passion, the love of the arts - ever encompassing, delighting all of your senses!   

I had the privilege of bringing my family along with me.  And they even let me point my 85mm lens their way!!  They are generous like that, at least sometimes.  I'm still amazed that my guy allowed me to get a few of him, also!  But I had to be quick - for that window of opportunity doesn't last very long with him!!  ;-)   


In the seeking, inspiration emerges.  Thank you, Goggle Works and Artists!  


|
|
|
|
|
v

I *heart* my subscribers!  Please take a quick minute to enter your email address below.  You'll then need to verify your email address in your inbox (if you don't receive an email from FeedBurner's service, please check your "spam/bulk" file).  And thank you kindly for following along!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment