Thursday, April 25, 2013

sneak peek: Hanging out in the Dental Office

Today I was offered a very unique privilege . . . photographing my dentist!!  Not only did I photograph the good doctors, I was also granted the honor of photographing all of their associates in this friendly, easy-going, playful dental office. I was given a new perspective in the world of dentistry as I learned more about their state-of-the-art equipment, handy devices, work routines, and overall flow of their day.  It was refreshing and they were all eager to help me in getting some great shots, too!!  My most sincere gratitude goes out to the entire staff of Wallace & Wolitarsky Dental Associates, but a special thanks goes to my friend, Anne.  She was the one who pitched the idea of me taking head shots, group shots and candid moments with patients for the office.  Thanks so much, Anne!!  

I hope you all will enjoy just a few shots from our afternoon together.  I love your comments, so if the desire fills you, please leave me your feedback in the comments section below.  Thank you.  :)  









Wishing you all the very best!! 

With gratitude & a great big toothy smile, too
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Makes me wish they had an office in Nashville... They make it look like "fun" to go the the DDS...
    Great Shoot Barb....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do love what we do and try our best to make going to the dentist as enjoyable as possible.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete