Saturday, April 27, 2013

sneak peek: family group style

What a gorgeous, perfect spring day we had here in Pennsylvania!  It was made more perfect for me because I spent the afternoon making pictures with this endearing family.  I have had many opportunities to photograph a certain someone.  Someone you might just recognize if you've visited my blog in the past.  She keeps getting feistier and feistier with time.  Her personality is growing by leaps and bounds!  ;)  Too cute and fun!!  Hold onto your heart because she's liable to steal it from you!  

Thank you again and again, my dear friends.  I always look forward to our time together.  Today was yet another one for the books.  Please enjoy a hand full of photos from our day together.  Peace, love and light be yours.  :)     









With abundant gratitude,
and love, 
Barb 

No comments:

Post a Comment