Monday, March 18, 2013

Enter This Deserted House ...

But please walk softly as you do.
Frogs dwell here and crickets too.



Ain't no ceiling, only blue.
Jays dwell here and sunbeams too.


Floors are flowers - take a few
Ferns grow here and daisies too.



Swoosh, whoosh - too-whit, too-woo
Bats dwell here and hoot owls too.


Ha-ha-ha, hee-hee, hoo-hoooo,
Gnomes dwell here and goblins too.



And my child, I thought you knew
I dwell here... and so do you 

~ Shel Silverstein ~

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

For more photo creations, please visit my gallery by clicking here>>  Barbara's Fine Art Gallery  <<

Thank you for stopping by.
:) 

Peace, love & light be yours,
Barb 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Barb!! Thanks for the taste of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtakingly beautiful!!! Really great shots. I felt like I could almost reach out and touch them! I am awed and proud of your amazing talent honey!!! much love always.....Mom xox :)

    ReplyDelete