Sunday, January 20, 2013

true colors


Last night I was shown true colors.  Realizations shone brightly in my mind's eye.  Bitter exhales and blissful love mingled in a swell of memories.  I have been here before.  Time heals old wounds.  Time and time again I set myself up for the taking, for the giving, the grasping attention that is my seeking.  All in vain.  Yet again the true colors of my life-giving force are revealed.  Constant pull.  Then push.  Pull.  Push.  The dance I have learned throughout all of eternity.  You show these true colors.  The colors of your soulful nature I have learned so well.  It is an undoing; mine.  A cycle I can not let go.  For life is precious and sweet and fleeting.  Hungry grasping.  Sharp, angry releasing.  The melody plays on.  


Forever your dancer,
~ Barb ~       

No comments:

Post a Comment