Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Great to be ONE!

The first year of life is filled with so many firsts!  Human babies are doing some phenomenal things in the first year ~ it completely amazes us parents!  The milestones, the accomplishments, the pride, and, yes, the independence, too.  Ultimately, isn't that our goal as parents - to raise independent people capable of taking care of their own needs and wants?  Oh, it can be the hardest thing to do, yet so necessary.  It's a constant balance at play.  And, speaking of play!  One of the best parts of my job is that I get to play with sweethearts like the one you are about to see!  :)  While his brain neurons were zapping away at all the different stimuli and new experiences, I had the complete privilege of photographing him once again.  I also had the distinct pleasure and honor of photographing Tommy when he was a newborn babe (thanks mom & dad!).  If you'd like to view a few from our 1st session together, please click > here <  

Tommy's mommy and daddy suggested that we have our session at LedgeRock Golf Course, where they are members.  One word to describe this location - monumental.  I was amazed by the sprawling, hilly terrain filled with so many terrific views and green - everywhere!  Thank you so much K & T for inviting me to this uniquely gorgeous location.  And to think, it's in our backyard, practically!  Wow!  Thank you so much, my friends.  I am completely humbled once again.  
   

Celebrating one year wouldn't be complete without a little cake, or cupcake created with love by our mutual good friend, Kathleen of Kathleen's Konfections.  

Let the cupcake fun begin! :) 






So many great memories were created this day.  Thank you again, friends.  I am honored by your friendship and by your appreciation of my photography.  Wishing you all the best, always!  And a very happy 1st birthday to Tommy!! :)

Love & light,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment