Thursday, June 28, 2012

For my loyal Client-Friends | Coupon Opportunity

I have been in an exceptional mood lately.  I have had some surprisingly great news, and things seem to be falling into place for me and my family.  I do not take this lightly.  I am naturally a grateful, spiritual person, and when good "luck" or karma or divine intervention comes my way, I feel the need to pass it along.  

I have an offer of gratitude to extend to my client-friends.  So, here goes . . . 



My offer is a $30 coupon to any and all of my client-friends that I have had the privilege and honor of photographing.  This is all encompassing - each and every one of you that I have done work for at any point in the past 2 1/2 years that I have been in business qualifies.  It does not matter if you won a contest of mine, or had a complimentary session with me - you ALL qualify for the coupon offer.  

How to qualify for your coupon:  What I ask of you is this - take a photo of your photos on display (in your home, in the office, at work, wherever they are displayed) then send me the photo(s) of my work in either an email, a private message on Facebook, or post the photo(s) directly to My 3 Girls Photography's Facebook page.  I will then add your photo(s) to an album on my Facebook page for all to admire.  I will also tag you on the photo(s).  That's it.  That's all you need to do to qualify for your $30 coupon!! :)  Sounding good so far?



Your coupon offer will be valid from now until December 31, 2012.  You may redeem your coupon for a gift certificate to be passed along or use it towards your next photo purchase after a full session with me. 

So, what are you waiting for?!  Show me, and our friends, how you display your photos of my work!  I consider this a *big hug* of support from my valued, lovingly loyal client-friends.  I am immensely grateful for you all.  Thank you friends.  

With love & hugs,
Barb

P.s. the deadline to submit your display photo(s) is August 31, 2012

P.s.s. For interested, possible new client-friends, please check out pricing options for a session with me on my website:  www.my3girlsphotography.com under "Book a Session"
 Sincere thanks! :) 

  

1 comment:

  1. does a photo album count? my sister is working on it but I am not sure if she will have it done in time!

    ReplyDelete