Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Blog Love | Focus on Local

Hey there, friends!  There's a new blog in town.  Won't you do me the honor of giving it some love, please?  Check it out:  http://focusonlocal.blogspot.com/ 

If you will recall I had mentioned in an earlier blog post that I am going to pursue a new project - Focus on Local - and, well, I have begun the pursuit!! :)  I put the spotlight on one of my very favorite small businesses in my local area.  I do hope you'll stop by, hang out, and leave me a comment - which are always appreciated and eagerly read!! :)

Thank you, friends.

Here's to new endeavors, and local economies!!

Love, 
Barb

p.s. Some of you may recognize this winding lane to pure, natural goodness . . . Have you guessed yet where I started my projecting?  
Hop on over to the Focus on Local blog and give it some love, please. Thank you kindly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment