Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Announcing the 'Play is Child's Work' Winner!!!

Great big THANK YOUs to everyone that played along by purchasing raffle tickets for the Montessori Country Day School's annual fundraiser event! The raffle drawing will take place on Saturday, Feb. 18 at their Gala!  I hope and pray that ALL of the winners drawn will be my friends that bought tickets from us!!! That would be the icing on the cake!!

Please watch the video (below) to find out who my winner is!! You'll be surprised, I'm sure! :))
This was great fun! Alanna did a great job! 




If you should have trouble viewing the video here on my blog, please go directly to the YouTube link:

Thank you, friends. You make a difference and I am proud to have such wonderful friends and family, always encouraging, and loving. 

Have a very happy, love-filled Valentine's Day!! 

Hugs & love,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment