Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas highlights

My head is still reeling over this past Christmas holiday. I'm still absorbing, digesting, savoring, every moment shared with my family. We are such the diverse group of people ~ for that, I am truly grateful. We tend to enrich one another, inspire one another, and, of course, love one another. The connections we bring to each other can and does make such a difference in our lives. … Sorry, I'm getting all mushy again. I can't help it. I love my family. 

There were happy reunions all around me…


Here are my beautiful, amazingly talented nieces, and my beloved daughters, as well (minus Emmy ~ she was having fun elsewhere ;)


Speaking of Emmy … she's a real animal lover.


Here's a scene from Christmas Eve. 
Two brothers at the head of the table.
My dad and my uncle.
This has been a long time coming.
Grateful for forgiveness.
Grateful to know and love everyone around this table.
This is Christmas.





Please enjoy more photos from our Christmas on my Flickr account.
Simply click on the link below.

My advice - watch it as a slideshow. :)


Happy 2012 to you, my friends!
I hope it's treating you well so far.

Stay tuned for a fun little giveaway opportunity .. details coming up soon!


All the best to you and yours,
Barb

P.s. I'd love it if you would follow my blog posts via email. Simply fill in your email below in the "Subscribe by Email" box. You'll then be asked to verify your email address through Feed burner. And Voila! You're all set to receive my published blog posts!! :) Thank you kindly, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment